I finished making these pants this morning for Henry. We are hoping to get some family pictures done soon and I couldn't find any pants that I liked. So I made these for about $6 out of some nice herringbone suiting material. Can't beat that price. I love his little hat too. I found it at H&M for 5 bucks and I think it's worth every penny. It's a touch too big right now so I'll need to adjust that, but I love it! Hopefully we can figure out someone to take our photos.
2 comments:
He is such a cutie! You are so talented girl! I wish I could make pants! H&M is having a huge sale on boys shorts too, check it out next time you are there! :)
those pants are awesome. you are going to have to teach me how to make em!
:)
Post a Comment