8/30/10

Children's Museum

Before we went to Utah, I knew that I wanted to visit this children's museum downtown because I had heard good things about it but also because I knew that Lillie would love it, and we wanted this trip to be special for her. Luckily, Eric's sister Lisa wanted to join us with her son, Emmett.
Seriously, I think these two look like they could be brother and sister. Emmett looks more like Lillie than Henry does. Should be interesting to see what Emmett's little sister will look like. :)
Lillie enjoying her asparagus a little too much.
Posted by Picasa

Henry, doing his thing. He slept so much this day. Eric had a sore back by the end of it.
This was one of Lil's favorite parts. She would go find food and throw it all on the conveyor belt and then crank the handle and let it all pile up on the floor.

Posted by Picasa

It was really a fun day. Lillie did not want to leave and I don't blame her. I want to go again.

No comments: