4/6/10
Easter Hunt 2010
A big group of moms in my ward with little kids got together on the Friday before Easter to have a yummy lunch and egg hunt in the park. Lillie took her time picking up the eggs and only ended up with 3 after the hunt, but had tripled her amount of eggs by taking from unsuspecting kids who were too busy eating their candy to notice. We now have a healthy supply of potty training candy...even after I raided it for all the good stuff. I was too busy eating and chatting to take pictures so this is pretty much it. I think it was bright and that's why she looks like she's in pain. It was actually a lot of fun, equally as enjoyable for me as it was for her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Silly Lillie! Love that cute little top she has on.
Okay i totally recognize that Easter basket! Wasn't that Erics when he was little?!
Lisa- Good eye! It is Eric's from when he was little and I love it! Do you have one like it too?
No...I have no idea where my easter basket is. Probably stuffed in some boxes somewhere at my parents house. I know mine didn't look like Eric's though. Eric's was one of a kind.
I'd like a top like that too. My kids learned young that mom has first dibs and must look over their candy for all her favorites. They firmly believe that Almond Joy's are only for moms.
she is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't wait for you guys to come up!
she is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't wait for you guys to come up!
she is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!
i can't wait for you guys to come up!
Post a Comment