3/23/10

Tidbits

So Eric picked up Toy Story and Toy Story 2 blu-ray editions at Toys-R-Us today for $7 each, super sweet deal. Anyway, one of the previews on the disk was for Beauty and the Beast, which I have been waiting to be re-released since I was married. That's 7 YEARS. I have been waiting for this movie for 7 YEARS. 6 moves, 3 universities, and 2 (by the time it's released) children later, I will finally add this to my Disney collection. I'm giddy with excitement. Eric has bugged me about buying Disney movies for the 5 childless years of our marriage, but now it's paying off, because Lil loves them, especially the princesses!

Oh and after dinner tonight, roasted red pepper sauce and pasta and parmesan crusted asparagus, I cleared off all the dinner dishes, but noticed that some of the sauce had gotten on the table. I was being lazy and left the spots to be cleaned up later. A little while later Lillie came up to me with a orange Clorox wipe that she'd used to wipe up the pasta sauce on the table. "Cleamup, Mommy". That's really the first time that she's cleaned unprovoked. She likes to "help" me clean but she did this all by herself. I was so proud! It needed to be documented.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I've been wanting Beauty and the Beast forever too! Jay got it for me for Christmas. There is a very high chance that it is a bootleg copy. You can even choose to watch it in English or Korean. The movie is still the same though.

Erica said...

What a great deal for Toy Story!! We need to make a trip to toys r us!! Dinner sounds yummy! :)

Jessica said...

I did the Toy Story deal too, except at Walmart and price matched cause toys r us was all sold out! Awesome deal...and I am eagerly waiting for Beauty and the Beast too!!!

Lyle and Mary: said...

Glad Lillie is getting trained now for when the baby arrives! If all else fails you at least have Disney to keep her entertained.