3/28/10

Week Before Last

So I've gotten behind on my blogging. The Monday before last we woke up in the middle of the night to a 4.4 earthquake. Well...I woke up and of course Eric can sleep through anything, so I had to wake him up, but it was over before I could get my fat pregnant body out of bed. It's the third I've felt since moving here, and not the scariest, but I had a hard time going back to bed wondering if there would be anymore.
The next day, my sister and her family came down to vacation here in SoCal. We spent the next couple days at the beach and at disneyland. It was so fun having them here. Lillie loved playing with their boys and we're all excited that we'll be seeing them again in less than a month.
This last week was pretty uneventful until today. Today we were released from being nursery leaders. Eric gave the 2nd counselor a big old hug when he gave him the news. It had been a crazy day in nursery so he was happy to get the news. I was a little sad, it just happened so quickly. I'm sure a couple weeks from now when I'm SITTING quietly in RS, I'll be anything but sad. I am going to miss my fellow nursery workers and kids though.

4 comments:

Emily said...

WOOHOO! I can see Eric giving him a big old hug, haha!

Rolene and David said...

Sounds like you had fun! I'm sorry you aren't used to earthquakes, I promise you'll get used to it, maybe the last day you're here! Also, congrats on being released! You will love RS!

Charee said...

You were RELEASED?!?!?! I don't think they do that in my ward...

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Wait is Wendy coming down again to CA or are you guys going up to WA? I never know what going on in this family.