3/12/10

as you wish....



We were all sad to see our favorite albino booted from american idol. Ok, not that sad but seriously, does nobody else see the resemblance?

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Haha, that was good. I wasn't to sad to see her go.

Eric and Carrie said...

This post was done by Eric.

Carrie

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

I think it is funny how she closes her eyes. Kind of freaky.

Charee said...

I was going to say that although I wasn't a fan of hers, this post is a little harsh...glad to see it was Eric!

Charee said...

Go Andrew Garcia! PLEASE pull out a good song for next week...or just sing Straight Up again!

Desi said...

Haha... I'll admit it... I always thought of that guy when I saw her. SO BAD! I know :)

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

I was going to say sheesh makes total sense that this was Eric's doing. Jon thought this was sure funny.

Wendy said...

Cruel! Go Didi and Lee - ya, Andrew Garcia too! And what about Shibon (or however the heck you spell it) - amazingly weird!