7/15/09

SYTYCD

Look for me tonight on the show, kind of a Where's Waldo challenge. And no, I'm not one of the dancers, because I know that's what you were thinking... (said heavy with sarcasm)

6 comments:

Mary said...

Are you going to give us your shirt color or some hint?

Cassidy said...

I was thinking that. darn. You could've been my link to fame. I guess just seeing you in the crowd will do.

Sweet!

Eric and Carrie said...

Only hint is that I am not wearing glasses or a red and white striped shirt.

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Oh my heck what is with Cali people and abbreviations. I took me like 2 min. to figure what show you were talking about. Funny that your going AGAIN.

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

I watched part of it, but I didn't see you. Your were supposed to sit behind the judges for maximum air time.

Eric and Carrie said...

Ha ha. Julee, I was right in front of the judges!