this video is from about a month ago, i've just been slow to get it on the blog. lillie loves these little animal figurines, she can now say all of their names and the sounds they make.
This video made me laugh thanks for posting, I know you've got more of these. I put Maddie on my lap and she loved it. She started slapping the keyboard and was trying to talk back to Lil.
6 comments:
whoah...that was quite a violent "BAAA!" hehe
This video made me laugh thanks for posting, I know you've got more of these. I put Maddie on my lap and she loved it. She started slapping the keyboard and was trying to talk back to Lil.
i love the "moo" face she makes! it's my favorite!
CUTE!!! I think my favorite was when you guys were over here and she was saying turtle..."turtoh. turtoh."
Macey loved it - we watched it 3 or 4 times. Can't wait until they can play.
That's one serious BBaaaaah! She's gonna hit kindergarden with a vengence.
Dad
Post a Comment