I hate cockroaches! Why won't they just leave us alone?!? Today we had the exterminator come for the second time. It's such a big ordeal because I have to empty out all of my cupboards in the kitchen and bathrooms and last time I have to empty out all closets and move everything away from the walls too. I'm not a dirty person, I really do try, especially with keeping the kitchen clean. Why me?!? I hope they realize that they are not welcome and find another home to terrorize!
5 comments:
Oh I am SO there with you! UGH!! Nasty things. That's weird your terminator makes you do that stuff. Ours doesn't. huh.
ew!
EW! I have to say, you are pretty brave in taking the picture, I could just see it "playing dead" and getting up and walking away. I hope your house is insect free for a while!!
ummmm, keep these little critters down on you floor...gross!
Ugg. It's not your fault. They just have a way of moving from one apt. to the next. They must like Lil's fruit loops. Too bad its the price you pay for all that great weather.
Post a Comment