7/21/09

So You Think You Can Be on TV


Carrie's proud 2nd time on the national TV scene. We're pretty much celebrities now.

13 comments:

Mike and Lisa said...

Oh my gosh! You are soooo lucky! Not that I watch that show very often, but someday I would love to go and see that stuff LIVE. It would be so fun! Sigh...

tbone said...

Not gonna lie...her face kinda looks photoshopped.

Charee said...

You think you're so cool...ha ha. Todd agrees that it is definitely photoshopped! It is pretty cool, though, that you guys are so close to all of those fun things to do.

Amanda said...

thats awesome!

Ashley said...

Haha thats awesome I thought it was real not photo shopped but now I am confused is it real or photoshopped?? Also, I think you should actually be on the show cause I KNOW you can dance.

Noriko Anderson said...

that is a great seat. I love that show. John not so much, but thats fine cause he entertain the kids while I watch. That is such a perk to living in LA, you can go to SO many shows... My cousin lives there and is constantly seeing stars and going to shows...
anyway, oh and by the way Lillie is adorable with her animal sounds... I love the sheep.

Rolene and David said...

Oh my goodness, how cool! You should have been actually judging the show and not been in the audience! Go for the gold! Hope you had fun there!

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

That is great. I am so glad that I know someone famous!!!

Eric and Carrie said...

Yes, I was actually there. Thank you very much, Tyler and Todd.

Stephanie said...

Maybe you will give us your autograph next time we see you! When will that be by the way.

Mel said...

I love that show. I am jealous.

Risenmay said...

You are hilarious! Okay, so seriously, are you so into that show that you're participating in a Fantasy "So you think you can dance" league? I have friends here that are actually part of one?!! I mean with such enthusiasm and excitement as you're showing there..... :)

Wendy said...

Brad is SURE that it is FAKE. I assured him you would never want to attend that show anyway - right?!