1/10/09

Happy 28th Birthday, Eric!


So I guess my title explains it all, but Eric turns twenty eight in about twenty eight minutes, and I wanted to get on to let him know how glad I am to be his wife. He's such a wonderful guy, he's so laid back and fun, we have great times together. I hope this turns out to be a fabulous day and that this year will hold great things for him. Love you, Eric. You're the best, Happy Birthday!

Feel free to leave one or some of your favorite memories of Eric or birthday wishes as comments.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Eric. I was thinking of you yesterday. I knew your birthday was really close to Abigail's. I am willing to bet that you were not nearly as excited as Abigail is for her birthday. I hope you had a great day. You guys are the best. We miss you. Take Care,
Sarah

tbone said...

Hey Eric, Happy Birthday! Hope everything is going well for you guys, and wish you the best!

Mike and Lisa said...

Happy Birthday! Hope its a good one!

Mitchell Mark said...

Benderdonk!

Yeah! Hey remember when I used to steal your car all the time to go to lunch in high school and then you started to hide your keys and found them and then i realized that any key would start your car.

oh and remember when you got ran over on the way to seminary when we were freshman. NIce!

Happy Birthday Benderdonk!

Charee said...

My favorite memory is when he hooks me up with a free ipod one of these days! Ha ha Happy Birthday Eric! We think you're pretty cool. :)

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Red-Head!
Did you get our birthday song message?
One of my favorite things about you is that you are a computer whiz and are great at finding deals.
You are a wonderful guy and a wonderful friend. We hope you had a great birthday.
Love you man!
Gow Gows

Stephanie said...

I love how Jay posts comments under my name! My favorite memory has to be the hatchet at Bell Bay. Hope you had a good birthday!

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

My favorite memory was when you guys were just newly married and we were watching a movie really late one night. Carrie had already fallen asleep and I was pretty much there when I accidently ripped one. I remember waking up and Eric saying "Julee" with a disgusted look on his face. Oops! I was still in high school then, so embarassing.