So I know that it's a month past Christmas and that I've had multiple posts since then, but I had tried multiple times to get these pictures to upload to no avail. I had given up on a Christmas post until I was talking to a friend at church who reminded me that this was our journal and that it would be a shame to not have Christmas remembered, so here they are. It snowed a ton while we were there, which was nice on one hand, because it felt very Christmas-y. But was also difficult because Julee couldn't make it in the snow and we couldn't go anywhere because of the road conditions. We still had a blast hanging out with my siblings and Lillie's cousins. It was really hard for us to come home from this trip especially because I saw how much fun she had playing with them and getting to know them. I wish we lived closer. It was fun to see my grandparents also, this was the first time that I'd gotten pictures of Lillie with them, I know, I'm lame. Oh well. During the whole trip, I was annoyed by the snow because I kept thinking about getting delayed on our way home and we were wanting to take a trip to OR to visit some friends and the roads were bad, but we were able to make it down for a wonderful visit. Lillie was teething majorly on our vacay and she was up quite a bit on Christmas Eve, so I was less than cheerful on Christmas day. It's a good things that we had our little Christmas here before we left or else I would have felt like I had totally missed the holiday. It was a great trip, we loved seeing everyone and wished we could have spent more time with everyone.
1/9/09
Christmas Visit
So I know that it's a month past Christmas and that I've had multiple posts since then, but I had tried multiple times to get these pictures to upload to no avail. I had given up on a Christmas post until I was talking to a friend at church who reminded me that this was our journal and that it would be a shame to not have Christmas remembered, so here they are. It snowed a ton while we were there, which was nice on one hand, because it felt very Christmas-y. But was also difficult because Julee couldn't make it in the snow and we couldn't go anywhere because of the road conditions. We still had a blast hanging out with my siblings and Lillie's cousins. It was really hard for us to come home from this trip especially because I saw how much fun she had playing with them and getting to know them. I wish we lived closer. It was fun to see my grandparents also, this was the first time that I'd gotten pictures of Lillie with them, I know, I'm lame. Oh well. During the whole trip, I was annoyed by the snow because I kept thinking about getting delayed on our way home and we were wanting to take a trip to OR to visit some friends and the roads were bad, but we were able to make it down for a wonderful visit. Lillie was teething majorly on our vacay and she was up quite a bit on Christmas Eve, so I was less than cheerful on Christmas day. It's a good things that we had our little Christmas here before we left or else I would have felt like I had totally missed the holiday. It was a great trip, we loved seeing everyone and wished we could have spent more time with everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cool Pictures!!
Post a Comment