a bit about our lives....
Cute little video. I love how Eric casually says...don't kill yourself. Cute Christmas pictures too.
I can't wait for the day that you find her ontop of the kitchen counter! Go Lillie! :)
I just want to squeeze her, so cute! She cries just like you.
She still looks cute even when she cries.
Her dad was a troublemaker and a faker so I guess we know where she got some of it from. She's cute enough to get away with a lot for a while.
hey Carrie what's your email address? send it to allen.tyler@gmail.com
She says "wow" just like her mommy. She sure is growing up! What a cutie.
She is so cute! Glad we can keep in touch better now.
Hey! I found your blog and added it to ours. Ours is matthewcouts.blogspot.com Lillie is adorable. Even when fussy.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Cute little video. I love how Eric casually says...don't kill yourself. Cute Christmas pictures too.
I can't wait for the day that you find her ontop of the kitchen counter! Go Lillie! :)
I just want to squeeze her, so cute! She cries just like you.
She still looks cute even when she cries.
Her dad was a troublemaker and a faker so I guess we know where she got some of it from. She's cute enough to get away with a lot for a while.
hey Carrie what's your email address? send it to allen.tyler@gmail.com
She says "wow" just like her mommy. She sure is growing up! What a cutie.
She is so cute! Glad we can keep in touch better now.
Hey! I found your blog and added it to ours. Ours is matthewcouts.blogspot.com
Lillie is adorable. Even when fussy.
Post a Comment