1/26/09

Phantom of the Opera


This past Wednesday we went to the opening night showing of Phantom at Pantages Theatre. We were sad that Wicked left before we were able to see it again, but that has quickly changed because we loved the show. So dang amazing, words cannot describe. John Cudia, the man who played the Phantom, was such an awesome singer. The best I have ever heard. Anyway, he totally eclipsed the other actors/singers, but they were all great. HIGHLY recommend it. Very fun night.

Our pictures are so lame because they were taken on a cell phone. Oh well.

3 comments:

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Hmmm...jealous! You guys really live the CALI lifestyle.

Stephanie said...

FUN!

Rolene and David said...

I am so jealous! I love the pantages and phantom! Good that you got to see Wicked there, I'm sad it left too. I wanted to go back a few times. We need to do something together soon!