And I'm the weeping loser. Yesterday I lost a 100 dollar bill (my prized Christmas money) out of my purse on my way to the bank to deposit it. I had just thrown it loosely into my purse because I was in a hurry and went on my way. I made a stop at Target before going to the bank, which is where I think I lost it. I've looked all over my car and turned my purse inside out, but no luck.
So next time you find money on the street corner, while you think it is your lucky day, take a sec to stop and think about the poor loser that dropped it. I had been dreaming all week of the fun stuff I could spend it on... dang it!
7 comments:
Sounds like my luck...my camera won't work as of yesterday, our treadmill won't work after moving it, had to replace all 4 tires on my car yesterday, etc. etc. etc. I'll plead your case with mom to see if she'll hook you up with replacement cash. For some reason, she listens to me! I think I'm just her fav. daughter!
That is terrible. What a bummer. I bet you had all kinds of fun stuff planned!
Sad! I'm the same way...dreamin up all sorts of stuff to spend my Christmas money on. Hope you find it...or maybe Eric will take pity on you and be a super sweet husband and give you the money to replace it...!
oh boo!! that stinks!!
I think that is one of the saddest stories I have heard lately.
Oh fooey Charee you are not the favorite daughter we all know that that person is moi (me)! Anyway I'm sorry I've had a hard time realizing lately now that we're counting pennies how much we really waste in our own home. I remember Jon losing a check right after we got married for like 50 bucks, I was pisssssed. Maybe you'll find money in an old coat, happens sometimes.
Man that really stinks! I lost my Christmas present last year. I had been saving up for it so it is still a sore spot for me to think about the all amazing cricut cutter and how cool it would have been. It just never came and all attempts to get it back failed. I am to hurt to pay for another one and saddly that was a year ago.
Hey once I lost a $20 at Walmart and I kept thinking I hope someone finds it that really needs it. So maybe stop by Walmart. :)
Post a Comment