1/13/09

Birthday Baldness

You know Eric had a wild birthday when he and two of his friends ended up bald by the end of the night...I guess turning 28 causes an early mid-life crisis.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Gosh. That is crazy. I can't wait to hear the story!

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Trying rubbing it for good luck, maybe you'll find a $100 bill laying around. You do live in rich Cali. If I tried that in Ogden the best I'd find is someones weed stash laying on the side of the road.

Charee said...

Watch out, once Todd shaved his once it became a habit!

Wendy said...

Or he could go the complete opposite and try to grow it out. Then you would constantly hear the phrase "Honey, it's almost there." Yet it will never get anywhere but more ugly. I'm not sure which is worse -bald or super shaggy.