THE DAY
DOS
TRES
My sweet baby is a baby no more. Henry has really transformed the past six months into a big boy and tomorrow it will be official as he will turn 3! We have really loved getting to spend our time with this little guy, he is sweet and polite and creative and silly and rambunctious, all at the same time.
Special Things About Henry:
-He doesn't like to be called Hank or anything else other than a "big boy"
-Loves cars, monster trucks and super heroes
-Loves to wear the superman cape that was Eric's as a boy
-Gets aggressive when killing "bad guys" and turns everything into a sword
- Says "thank you" all the time!
-Still naps and has to snuggle with Mom after waking up
-Loves to jump off of everything
-Particular about eating: Takes him about three tries to finish dinner, but he always will...eventually.
-Has been talking about his monster truck bday party for at least 6 months
-Fave food: Pizza, Fave color: Green, Fave Show: Bubble Guppies, Fave Superhero: Spiderman
-Usually gets along pretty well with his sister, I love it when they play well together
I did not know what to expect, having a boy, but I have been surprised and delighted by how fun and different it is. I love that little guy. I wish I could freeze him and keep him this age forever. But I am still excited to see what the future holds for him. Can't wait to see him in the big brother role.
Happy Birthday, Henry!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment