5/31/13

Mother's Day 2013

I wanted to edit my stupid bangs in this photo before posting it, but because it's almost been a month, I give up.  I had a really great Mother's Day filled with thoughtful gifts and yummy food.  Eric made a slide show with pictures of us and the kids over the past ten years, it so sweet and made me bawl.  It has seemed like every day has been Mother's Day around here the past 3 months, with Eric doing most of the housework, cooking and kid tending when he's home.  I am a really lucky lady.  I sure love being a mom to these kiddos, and I especially love this picture of them.

1 comment:

Lyle and Mary: said...

Just catching up on your Anniversary and Mothers Day. Sounds like you had a great time, I'm so glad! Ten years is a good start on the road to Eternity!Love you both!