11/21/12

Merry Christmas!

This Monday we traded off picture taking with our friends. This is the best one of us. Both Lillie and Henry had their moments of not cooperating, so I'm very glad to get ONE. Just need to photoshop out a few crazy stands of my hair. This will probably be the Christmas card. Send me your address if you want one. :)

5 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Love all of your outfits! Cute family photo!

Emily said...

Cute pic! We would love a card.

3870 China Cloud Dr.
North Las Vegas, CA 89031

We need to get your address too!

Shanell Farr said...

121 Rose Ave
Pittsburgh PA 15229

I text you the other day for your address... will you text it to me?

Rolene and David said...

LOVE THIS! You guys are so cute! I want a card, but I know there are lots that do, so if you have an extra let me know & I'll give you my addy!

Amanda said...

very cute!!