11/22/12
Happy Thanksgiving 2012
Today I am so thankful for my little family. I feel so blessed to have the three of them in my life. They bring me such happiness and joy, I often wonder how I got so lucky. I love you guys! I am also thankful for Eric's and my family, I wish that we were able to spend today with them. But I am so grateful to have friends who are celebrating Thanksgiving with us, the Thomas' have been such a blessing for us and our kids. I don't know how we would have survived living here without them. They're awesome. I am thankful for Eric's job and that I am able to stay home to be with my kids, I love it. And most of all I am thankful for a loving Heavenly Father.
Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have often thought the same...how did I get to be so lucky/blessed. And then again, I have always been grateful that Eric got so lucky and married you!
We missed your family as well this Thanksgiving!
Soo cute!! I love it and would love your Christmas card!
4041 Via Marisol #307
LA, CA 90042
I need your address too, that is if we get pics and cards out this year... :)
You're family pictures are always perfect. They belong on a magazine cover.
71 woodlawn Ave
portland, me 04103
Post a Comment