11/7/12
Sunset of my Life
Took this picture on Monday at Wall Beach. It's kind of a metaphor for my life. The sun is setting on my 20's. Last Friday I turned 29 and for the last month or so I've kind of been freaking out about oh no, the past 9 years were supposed to be the highlight of my life?? I've felt like the last 9 years were all school, school, school and poor, poor, super poor. So I've been worried about what I needed to do to make this next year the best ever. Now that I've had my birthday (and am therefore, older and wiser), I've decided that my life so far has been just fine, great even, and that anything to make this next year awesome would be really expensive and therefore out of the question.
It is a pretty sunset, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HAHAHA! Oh, Carrie...I miss you so much! You make me laugh so hard. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great year filled tons of fun and memorable events. Take it from someone who is already 30...life goes on and the good times continue! :)
It has been a crazy week and I didn't get a chance to call you and wish you a happy birthday. I was sure thinking about you though. You are still just a babe, not even 30 yet! Have a good year!
Well being a few years older (not wiser) I have to say, you know what I think life just gets better and better... I am sure I will wake up one day and realize the tide is going out but until then I am still looking forward and enjoying every moment I can. Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday! and I hope you do make this year great!
I keep telling myself 30 is the new 20. :) I'm coming up on the big 2-9 myself. Happy birthday!
Post a Comment