I am going to have to come up with a new nickname for Lillie now that she is four years old and definitely no longer a baby. I am so lucky to be her mom, she is such a spunky little girl. We love her so much!
Happy Birthday to Lillie! Sounds like you had a great time with your parents. Hearing about all the places you visited made me want to come even more. Lillie eating frog legs?? I loved your party decorations and the cute doll clothes!
3 comments:
Happy belated bday Lillie...we wish we could celebrate with you!
Happy Birthday to Lillie! Sounds like you had a great time with your parents. Hearing about all the places you visited made me want to come even more. Lillie eating frog legs??
I loved your party decorations and the cute doll clothes!
Oh baby girl, miss her face!
Post a Comment