1/1/12
2012!!
Not gonna lie, I have high hopes for 2012. I want it to be my best year yet. I've decided to challenge myself and I've chosen a theme for me this year, which is "Be Strong". I feel like I could handle some major growth this year, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Usually I'm just trying to hang on-- to my sanity, to get through each day with two living children, to make dinner, etc. But they're getting older, and therefore a little easier, and I just feel like I'm in a good spot to focus a little more on me. I've gotten back into an exercising mode second half of the year and want it to continue and to see more results. I want to be more humble, to be more patient and to serve others more. I want to strengthen my knowledge of gospel doctrine. I know it won't be easy, but I'm excited to see the difference in me 12 months from now. All I gotta do is make it happen. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mom and Dad say, "We can like it"
Good luck! I might just adopt your "be strong" mantra for myself.
Good for you! Those are some great goals.
Post a Comment