11/20/10

Christmas Cards from Shutterfly

I love the Christmas season and one of my favorite parts are holiday cards and although I haven't sent them every year, I love receiving them. This year I am determined to send cards out and even better, send a photo card! They're always my favorite to receive.

I love Shutterfly, we have been a member of Shutterfly for years and have often used them to print out our photos. I haven't been one to send out Christmas cards, I think we sent out an email last year, kinda lame. This year we had family photos done and I wanted to do Christmas cards. It's been difficult living so far away from family because we don't see each other often. I've missed weddings, reunions, baptisms, etc. So I was thinking that this could be my way of catching all the family up on what we've been doing.

Shutterfly has a huge selection of holiday cards to choose from, over 800. As I was looking through them, I was looking for holiday cards that are fun, but that still have the words "Merry Christmas" on it. Since my kids are young, I like the cards that are playful, too. This year, I want Lillie to pick the card that she wants to send out, makes them more special for her and for us.

There are so many great Christmas photo cards that Shutterfly has to offer, but I was still able to come up with my 3 faves:


I love the snowflakes and it would be a good layout for a big family photo






I am leaning toward doing a collage so that I get to use more photos. This one was cute and it had Merry Christmas on it.



Another classy collage.
Choosing one is going to be hard.

And of course Lillie approved of all of these.

Go and Get Yours!

2 comments:

Rolene and David said...

So funny! The last two were in my top 5! I love Shutterfly and can't wait to see what you choose and see your cute family pictures! This year I used Costco & Picasa for mine, just because there was a coupon. (You can get 50 for 10 bucks right now if you haven't already ordered them!)
I do have to agree with you though, Shutterfly is the best! :)

Eric and Carrie said...

Just paid $8 for 50 holiday cards because of this post. All I had to pay was shipping. Thank you, Shutterfly!