Henry is 5 months old! He is such a funny boy. It's amazing that there are already so many things about him that are different than Lillie as a baby. I guess I just assumed that they would be pretty much the same until a year old or something.
*He is super ticklish and Lillie was not. I barely touch the tabs of his diaper to change it and he's laughing hysterically.
*He loves to be held and rocked by his momma and Lillie did not. He doesn't do this to fall asleep but would do it all the rest of the time and never wiggle or make a peep, if I let him. And I do let him a lot more than I want to or should.
*He is so close to crawling, it's scary. We think it'll happen in the next couple weeks. I love watching him explore the world around him and can tell that he's dying to do more of it once he crawls.
*Henry loves to look at himself in the mirror. I guess he's vain.
*He's still super huge, although a lot less chubby than he used to be. I am shocked every time I pick him up about how heavy he is. My right arm is really buff.
*He's back to taking super short naps, sometimes only 20 mins. Killing me. Literally. I guess I'm really just that awesome of a Mom that he can't stand to be away from me... ever. But seriously, having two kids that don't nap is REALLY killing me. My house is a wreck all the time. I am lucky if I can ever get a meal in without a baby in my arms, let a lone a shower.
*He still adores his older sister and thinks she's hilarious. Can't wait for a few months when he'll be more mobile and they'll be the same size. Lillie will be in trouble. Ha!
*We started rice cereal a week ago and he totally digs the stuff. It makes me sad to think that my baby is so much less of a baby now that he eats off a spoon.
Love ya, Chunk!
No comments:
Post a Comment