8/11/10
Sweet Dreams
Lillie graduated to a big bed about a month ago! My mom brought some old Barbie sheets down at the beginning of July and that was enough to get her motivated to move out of the toddler bed/crib. She's done perfectly ever since moving in. We put the crib away so that in a month or so we can pull it out as Henry's bed and not hers. Which leads me to the next great news:
Henry slept through the night! 11-7! Seriously the awesomest thing ever. I still kept waking up all night long wondering when he'd wake up, but it's at least better than having to get up. So happy. I know that this won't be a permanent fixture yet, since he's anything but consistent, but at least I know it's possible! Aaaaahhhh sleep. So comfy and quiet... can't think of anything better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY! Sleep, I'm so happy for you. I was admiring Lillie's silky/fuzzy blanket. That exactly what Maddie needs.
Yay for a child that sleeps in her own bed and a child that sleeps through the night...maybe someday this will all happen for me!
I love sleep. That's great news!
Post a Comment