8/3/10

For Ashley and Joe





My cousin Ashley and her husband Joe, lost their baby girl a week ago. We couldn't be at the funeral on Saturday but we let a balloon go at our favorite park in Brylee's honor. It was so hard to watch the balloon get smaller and smaller as it got higher and higher. My heart hurts so badly for them but I am so glad that they and I know that families are forever and that they will have the chance to be with her and raise her in heaven.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lyle and Mary: said...

How sad for your relatives. My condolences.

Lyle and Mary: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

You look great! I'm glad you were able to send off a balloon for Brylee as well. I love my family.