Across the street from temple square is the Church History Museum. It is an AMAZING museum, there is so much neat stuff to look at, I could be there for hours and not see it all. Upstairs is an area for kids. There are so many great things for kids to do, I loved this. I would visit all the time if I lived close. So wonderful and of course, Lillie loved it.
I love this photo! Maybe this little girl will grow up to be just like her Momma!
Emmett was so funny with the stethoscope. He didn't want to keep it on his ears, so he would use his chin to hold it on.
Lillie holding the iron rod and partaking of the tree of life.
Lillie and Emmett dressing up for the nativity. Not the best picture. Oh well.
Lillie and Emmett were so cute together. They got along really well most of the time. I love how Emmett says her name, should have got that on video. We were really glad to have been able to spend time with them. Makes me really sad that we don't live closer.

1 comment:
you use to have cute buns but now it is a secondpussy, that one will stretch so no risk of harming you i want to cumin that
Post a Comment