8/4/10

2 Months Old




Today Henry is 2 months old. I cannot believe how fast it has gone by but even more, I cannot believe how much he has changed in that time. Henry is such a fun addition to our family.

  • He has started to smile and coo, which we love!
  • He's a fussy and spitty baby at times, so I've taken all dairy out of my diet to try and help with this. Fortunately/Unfortunately I do think it helps. I just miss all the foods I have to do without.
  • Henry is huge, my mom sent me this outfit today, it's size 9 mos and it fits him perfectly.
  • He is a champ at taking naps, usually I can just swaddle him and lay him down, with no crying.
  • He usually only wakes up once a night.
  • He loves his binky and sucking on his fists when he can find them.
  • He doesn't mind tummy time, which is great, but does love to cuddle and be held.

Babies are a ton of work but a lot of fun. I'd totally forgotten. We love Henry.

Tomorrow we go for our 2 month appointment. Although I am anxious about the shots, I am excited to see how much he weighs and how long he is, because I'm pretty sure he's off the charts.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lyle and Mary: said...

How come everything grows on that kid except for his hair?
I think he is starting to look more like Lillies younger brother.
Can't wait to hold him tomorrow!!

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

He does look like Lillie, what a cutie! Can't wait to squeeze him.