In fact, today, Lillie was trying to go "potty" on her little toilet and ran off without a diaper on and went and sat on the quilt. When I rushed over to get her off, she had already left a little puddle of pee. Sigh. It hadn't even been finished for a day. Eric just said that he was sure that wouldn't be the last stain, pee, food, dirt, crayon, etc. I'm sure he's right.
This last picture is a preview of my next project. It's one of the things I am going to do with the left over fabric. It's gonna be cute!
9 comments:
Nice work. It is beautiful!
wow that looks intense! way cute though
Are we really related, what the heck. That turned out so good, you can start on another quilt for Maddie's future toddler bed while your feeling ambitious. Why don't you have an etsy page yet?
it turned out so so cute! it really didnt even take you that long! there is no way i could ever do that!
That is freakin cute! Way 2 go! You are amazing!
You and Wendy are so crafty these days.
Cute! Can't wait to see your next project. Lillie will have the best bed on the block. ;)
I can't believe one girl can have so many talents! You are amazing!
Beautiful quilt. Quite the Holly Hobbie you are. That really is super fantastic. Wow!
Post a Comment