10/16/09

I Don't Want the Swine to Hit Mine

I am sick of waiting for the H1N1 vaccine to become available for my daughter. I feel like Father Time's scythe is hanging over our family. We are currently on our dr's waiting list but we're 30th. I don't know how long we can dodge the H1N1 bullet.

3 comments:

Rolene and David said...

I totally understand! Our missionaries have it which means many people in our ward have it! My sis in law has already had it and our neighbor's baby has it! I am FREAKING out! It is sooo scary! I need to live in a bubble! Do you want to be my neighbor?

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Lol you guys are so funny. But I understand the feeling, I deal with sick people all day. I don't think its become available yet in Utah for young children, only the nasal spray. To get it or not to get it? Its too new too fast, I don't want to get it and get sick.

Lyle and Mary: said...

Keeping our fingers crossed you will be bumped up to #1 on the Dr.'s list soon