This month we went to the Long Beach aquarium, when Eric had a day off. It was a lot fun, Lillie would run from one exhibit to the next, squealing in excitement at each new thing she saw. This aquarium was great because there were a lot of places where you could touch things like sharks, rays, etc., and had a lot of exhibits. That particular day was also Southeast Asia day, so there were dances and musical numbers all day and tables set up with awesome stuff from countries like Thailand, Burma, Indonesia, etc. Fun day!


Eric's pirate face. Ha ha.




3 comments:
That is sooo cool! I am sure Lillie was loving every minute of the acquarium, what a cutie! We so need to hook up at Disneyland within the next few weeks, when does Eric have his next day off? Dave and I usually go after his work (he gets off at 3). Lets meet up soon! :)
I hope we can visit you guys soon and enjoy all the wonders of CA. Lindsey's sister was my roommate at BYU. She was so nice and a lot of fun, so I thought maybe she would be too. I check out her sister's blog which has a link to hers and so I knew they were at USC. Lillie is so cute. She looks older than the last time I saw her in person.
Sounds like a good time. Love the pirate face.
Post a Comment