10/1/09

Bargain Princess

 

 


Lillie loves to dress up and I have been wanting to get her disney princess dresses but they are so expensive! I was at Goodwill the other day and picked up this beauty for $5. I had to give it a good wash and fix a tear, but it is good as new! Gotta love a bargain!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Cute! She already looks older and its only been a few months, crazy. Soon she'll be a child and not a toddler. Sleeping Beauty for Halloween?

Mike and Lisa said...

Gotta love a princess too! She's so cute!

Stephanie said...

I love a good bargain. She is getting so big!

Charee said...

She is a little Crar! I can't believe how much that second pic looks like one of your childhood photos. So cute!!! And good find.

Lyle and Mary: said...

Shopping is so much more fun when you get a good deal.
The dress might be a bargain, but she looks like a million bucks!