5/3/09

We had spring break the past 2 weeks. It was great to have a little vacation time. The last few days we spent in Las Vegas. Lillie did surprisingly well and we had a great time hiking, seeing shows and other random free stuff. Can't wait till our next break!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Sorry we missed you. Glad to hear that you had a good time. We would have loved to get together with you. Hopefully we will see you at the wedding.

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you had a good trip. I love Spring Break! We only get 1 week though. Lucky you!

Shanell Farr said...

i noticed you posted that with picasa... we just got that too! isn't it great?!

Lyle and Mary: said...

Glad you got away and had a much needed break. See you in a couple of weeks!

Charee said...

How fun for you guys! I'm hoping you are coming here for your next break??!?!?!?!