This semester so far has been infinitely better than the last. Eric had a free day this week and so he took time away from studying to go with us to Disneyland. It was a great day. Lillie loves it there and the weather was perfect. Can't get enough of that place!
13 comments:
Man you guys sure have it rough. I bet Disneyland is so much funner with kids huh? Well, either way its pretty fun!
That is great that you guys get to go there so often. Lucky!!
your hair looks really cute like that carrie! and where the heck is that denist office?!
I'm glad to see you got some pictures of Eric! Looks like you had a fun time.
The painless dentist could only exist in Disneyland! Looks like fun. Cute piggies on your little girl
Boooo you sure make our life feel like a bore. Raceways, sigh Disneyland again, what the? What's it like to live so glamorous? I just had to sing the Fergie song to myself to remember how to spell that, good ol Ferg. Um I do waves in my hair like that all the time and mines the same color, we look like twins freaky.
This post makes us jealous! Todd has been talking about making a trip back to CA and D-Land next summer which is crazy because he never wants to go anywhere I want to go, but I guess we all just really loved the trip!
Oh, and I love Lillie's pig tails!
I love Disneyland. One day we will go and take our kids! I love Lillie's little pig tails. She sure is a cutie!
She is darling! Love the little piggies!
Wow Carrie I don't remember you having such dark hair, Nice.
Post a Comment