5/27/09

6 Years?!?


I know this is late, but Eric and I celebrated our 6th anniversary on the 16th of May. We had already decided that our tickets to see Beatles Love in Vegas was our celebration, but we still went out for dinner that night... by ourselves. Man, I cannot tell you how nice it was to sit there and enjoy conversation and food. Lillie doesn't have the best restaurant manners and so this was a treat! It was a great day and the past six years have been the best! Love you, Babe!

7 comments:

Rolene and David said...

Oh my goodness! Happy Anniversary!!!

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Congrats you guys. We are just a year ahead of you. Glad to hear that you got to have a nice quiet dinner.

Stephanie said...

Happy late anniversary you two love birds!

Charee said...

I did think of you guys that Saturday but didn't have your number in my phone at the time--I've had my own phone woes. Anyway, sounds like you guys had a good time--Happy Anniversary!

Wendy said...

Congrats Eric - you have put up with a lot. Kidding Carrie!

Eric and Carrie said...

look how young and sexy we was

-eric

jana said...

Beautiful picture, WOW 6 years!