This last weekend my family came down to visit for a couple days. Unfortunately, it was some of the wettest weather we have had since moving here. So that kind of put a damper on our plans, but we made the most of it by going to the beach (it was super windy), the Natural History Museum, to Disneyland (on the only day it didn't rain) and to the local mall. It was fun to have them here, I have been hungry for company with Eric spending long hours at school lately and Lillie loves the extra attention. So it was nice for us and hopefully it was nice for them too, considering the weather and the fact that it was their fourth trip in a month. I'm sure they're loving sleeping in their own beds again. Here are a couple pictures from the weekend, our camera's battery is dead, so I didn't take too many, these are from my mom.
2 comments:
Cute pictures, wish we could have been there.
Too bad we are the only ones not getting to go to Disneyland. Boohoo for us. Cute shirt though - where did you get it?
Post a Comment