a bit about our lives....
i love that last fall! and great new blog makeover! fun!
She might look like her mom did at this age, but she definately has her dad's walk! For some reason, she looks so much older now that she's walking! She's a toddler now!Great video, even if it was her back side.
HOW COME NOTHING SHOWS UP :( ? Is it our computer? I've been trying to look at it for a few days now.
haha- she makes me laugh out loud. Hilarious! Keep posting videos, I love them!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i love that last fall! and great new blog makeover! fun!
She might look like her mom did at this age, but she definately has her dad's walk! For some reason, she looks so much older now that she's walking! She's a toddler now!
Great video, even if it was her back side.
HOW COME NOTHING SHOWS UP :( ? Is it our computer? I've been trying to look at it for a few days now.
haha- she makes me laugh out loud. Hilarious! Keep posting videos, I love them!
Post a Comment