6/12/14

Family Photos at the Mission

Almost as soon as I found out that we were moving, I called my friend Melissa to see if she had any openings to take some family photos for us.  We had only had one family photo taken since Ian was born and that was in November, when Ian was only a couple weeks old.  Being the awesome person that she is, she squeezed us in two days later, on Henry's birthday.  I just had to pull together the outfits from what we already had, but thankfully I think they worked out quite well.  We were 20 minutes late, Ian had a poopy diaper as soon as we arrived, and he would NOT keep his shoes on.  Still, I am so happy with how they turned out.  I was regretting the decision to get them done as we were getting ready, but now I am so glad we did!














5 comments:

Katie said...

You have such a beautiful family, Carrie! Gorgeous photos!

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Love these however in pic #5 it looks like Eric is wearing a jumpsuit. Ha I think it is the exposure playing tricks on my eyes ;)

RileyDestry said...

beautiful kids! I never noticed how much Henry looks just like you. That Ian is so grown up too!

RileyDestry said...

beautiful kids! I never noticed how much Henry looks just like you. That Ian is so grown up too!

Shanell Farr said...

they turned out so great!