I was able to go to Lillie's class to help her decorate her gingerbread house of the last day of school before Winter Break. She would put one piece of candy on the house and then two in her mouth, but eventually the house was decorated and her sweet tooth was satisfied. Unfortunately, on the walk to the car, the gingerbread house slid off the plate and onto the dirt. She cried so hard, you'd think she was close to death. She did eat the parts not covered in dirt and Henry didn't mind a little grit and so most of the house was devoured. Also pictured are some of the projects that she completed at school this year.
1 comment:
She is absolutely gorgeous! https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgQEhYU6pNRfF_F8TtvqvlEByYhP6_AMrLruptbT36c1kPSd5V9qXkf1EhHfGIIUQ4vQpsWL8rI5xiPdJVYxpWR_gxFum_Gghee3L4tOmNXCUzGdauY06Ie2RWqnQG6M9YRzvLPTCe6ujCq/s0/IMG_2944.JPG When I had her on display life size on monitor she literally appeared to be directly in front of me. The display is warm and silky smooth so I said what the heck, and leaned close and began kissing her. I sat there for the longest admiring her gorgeous good looks and kissing her. Since the display is warm and silky smooth it seemed like I was really kissing her, which was really cool and a lot of fun. I am going to tighten up the crop and put her on display life size in my bedroom in one of my his res large digital picture displays. She will be a lot of fun to have on display, especially when I have a few minutes to spend with her.
Post a Comment