7/22/13

Riverton Rodeo

Our family has been away on vacation for the past three weeks!! We had such a fun time, we are so glad that we bit the bullet and traveled all over the west. We left CA, drove through NV, AZ, UT, ID, MT, WA, OR and finally back to CA. I haven't done the calculations on how many miles it was, but I know it was a lot. Our first destination was UT for a couple days and while we were there, we went to the rodeo! It was a really, really fun time in spite of the HOT (over 100 degrees) weather. Lillie was able to go to down to chase a cow for money and she came back with half of a dollar! I guess at the end, one of the cowboys pulled the torn dollar off the cow and gave it to her. Then Grandpa Lyle traded her for a whole one :). The kids LOVED the rodeo and were really well behaved the entire time.









1 comment:

Justin and Stacey said...

I so jealous of your road trip Carrie! I cant wait to be back in the states where we can go on a road trip. it would take us maybe 3 hrs to drive the entire island of Okinawa. It looks like you guys had a blast. I love seeing a sneak peak of your baby bump every now and then. We are getting closer! :)