Things That I Will Miss about MS:
Great Friends
Nice House
Kroc Center
Living on Base
Warm Water in the Gulf
Friendly People
Newk's, Moe's, Pepe's, The Shed
Cheap Gas
Things That I Won't Miss about MS:
Distance to WA
Humidity
Heat in Summer
BUGS incl. Spiders
Obesity
Things That I Am Looking Forward to in CA:
Proximity to WA and UT
Pacific Ocean
Temperate Weather Year Round
Being done with AEGD
H&M
Things That I Am Not Looking Forward to in CA:
Everything is EXPENSIVE: housing, gas, food, preschool, etc.
Not being able to live on-base
Living off-base in a small, old house with no young kids around
Not being able to find a good, affordable preschool
Buying a second car
Not being able to take our friends with us, and therefore, having to make new ones... again.
Cold water of the Pacific
I am glad that I am heading back West, I liked our 4 years spent in CA previously, so I know I will probably LOVE these next 3, but for some reason I am not happy to be moving. I just don't want to do it. I know that when all our friends leave next week, I will have more motivation to move on, but for right now, I wish that I could just stay put. I sure hope everything works out because right now it's all up in the air!
3 comments:
i don't blame you! i hate moving so incredibly bad i never want to again either (even though i know deep down i really do)
I hear ya. I've been a wreck all weekend. So jelly about H&M!! Way to look on the bright side. We will have to visit ya'll for sure and hit Disneyland!
We're planning a trip to CA in April and are hoping we'll be able to see you guys!! Good luck with the move!
Post a Comment