7/27/12

Jody and Randy's Wedding

A month and a half later, here are a couple pictures from my little sister, Jody's wedding. I was lame and didn't take any photos myself so I had to wait until I got copies from my mom. It was a wonderful trip, so lucky to have been able to be there to celebrate with them!
 All of us

 These four girls were all born within a year of each other.  They were so cute together!

 I put in this picture to show the beautiful Saddle Mountains
 Henry and Reggie are two weeks apart in age.  They are all boy!
The happy couple!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Fun colors! Carrie-you are so gorgeous!!! Those pictures are great. Loved seeing a picture of your whole family! Cute, cute!

Rolene and David said...

Yay! Thank you for putting these up! I have wanted to see more pics, I wish we could have made it.