These problems equal one frazzled mom who is sick of breaking up fights and putting kids in time-out for hitting. Ugh. So instead of finishing the work that I was planning on getting done today, I think I'll sit down to blog.
Eric and I have spent pretty much every extra minute, since finding out we will be moving back to CA, researching the area and more importantly trying to figure out where we will live. We are exploring our options, living on base, renting a house or buying. It's kind of full time job. Unfortunately/fortunately we still have three more months.
Lillie's got about a month left in preschool. She loves it and has made some cute little friends. She's learned a lot, it has been good for her. I haven't even started looking at preschools for next year. Too much to do. She loves playing with her American Girl doll and whatever her brother is currently playing with. Lillie is very social, she's friends with everyone in the neighborhood and begs constantly to play out on the playground.
Henry has become such a big boy. He's putting simple sentences together and we're constantly surprised at the things he says. He loves to hang out with the "big kids" on the playground behind our house. Henry still loves cars but has expanded his loves to include super heroes. He wants to wear Eric's old superman cape all the time. I know he's worn it to at least a couple stores. And he's got little superman and batman action heroes that he loves to fly around the house.
Life is busy but life is good. We're excited to move on to our next base but will be sad to leave the south behind. We've really enjoyed our time here.
No comments:
Post a Comment