10/12/11

My Disney Princess

A week ago Lillie and I went to the local showing of Disney Live! It was a reinactment of the stories of Snow White, Cinderella, and Beauty and the Beast. I surprised Lillie that evening with the news of going to see princesses and she was so excited. Lillie loved it, she was so shocked every time a new princess would come onto the stage. She'd gasp and cover her mouth, it was really cute. And Lillie was kind of a celebrity herself, everyone loved her costume, kids and adults, I had a couple people come ask me how I made it. There were a lot of little girls in princess costume, but I only saw one other Rapunzel. Lillie loved her costume so much that she wanted to go down and dance during intermission, I was surprised at her boldness. It was a fun Mother Daughter night!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! Carrie your costume skills are amazing!

Cassidy said...

How fun! That costume looks GREAT.

Lyle and Mary: said...

That costume is almost as amazing as the mom who made it and the little girl wearing it

Ashley said...

I love it! I aspire to be a mom like you!

Amanda said...

super cute!

Jordon and Terra said...

How fun!! I bet Lillie was in heaven! And I am so impressed with that costume! You have some serious talent! And Lillie is so cute in it! :)
And you have inspired me to come up with a fun mother daughter night for Hallie and I! :)