Being in the military, Eric gets some awesome extra days off, like Columbus Day! On a whim, my friend Laura and I, planned a little weekend getaway for our families to Panama City. We stayed in a four bedroom house on the local air force base during the night and spent our days on the beach! We had an absolute blast, their son, Jack is close in age to Lillie and they get along so well. We also squeezed in an evening of bowling and another at this neat playground. The parents played lots of games after the kids went to bed too. It was a blast. I wish we could do that every weekend. The beaches there have sugar white sand and clear, turquoise water. So beautiful. I'm so glad we did it, I was proud of my spontaneity, ok, Laura's spontaneity. On Monday, we stopped in Pensacola on the way home to check out the National Naval Museum. It was full of awesome planes. Henry's favorite word to say is airplane, so he was in heaven. And I'm happy to check off another state that I've visited.
1 comment:
Time to add NORTH CAROLINA to the list!!! :) When do you find out where he'll be stationed next year?
Post a Comment