Eric's graduation was last Friday and it was the best day of our lives... right after our marriage and the births of our children. Still, a pretty stinkin' spectacular day. My mom, Eric's parents and sister's family were able to join us for the celebration.
So proud of my little dentist! We're still in shock that we're done with school. Our anniversary is tomorrow and we've been in school for all eight years. Crazy. Guess what we're doing to celebrate tomorrow, packing!
5 comments:
Congrats Dr. and Mrs. Winterton!
That is awesome! We are so happy for you guys!!
So excited for you guys. Love the pictures. You have a cute family.
congrats!!
Congrats! That is amazing and really something you will be proud of forever! I look at your blog all the time 1 bc your families great and 2 bc I Love your crafty links! Thanks for letting me! Good luck packing, I think we will share the same time zone....If you want to meet in the gulf sometime drop me a line!
Post a Comment