So the last month has been spent enjoying our time off from school. Eric and I went to Kauai the week after graduation... and we absolutely loved it. Seriously, I wish I could live there. Then we drove up to Utah to pick up our kids and headed to Island Park, ID to spend a couple weeks at my in-law's cabin. The weather couldn't be any more opposite. Kauai was so hot and sunny and here, it's snowed, hailed and rained... a lot. But there have been some breaks in the weather where we were able to make a couple of fantastic trips into Yellowstone and another to Bear World. It's been fun but I am antsy to get to Washington to spend time with my family. We'll head there next week and be there for about 6 weeks. Right now I'm writing this post in the library, on very slow internet, and I don't know if it'll get any better in WA, but I'll try to start posting again and get caught up on our adventures.
Also, at the beginning of this month my baby boy had his first birthday! Wow, that was a crazy and fast year.
4 comments:
So glad you had a fun trip, you totally earned it! I hope you continue to have a nice break and enjoy your family. Your California friends sure do miss you!
Ha ha, you are probably wondering who Heather is....I was logged in under my sister's account. That comment was from me, Ashley K!
That's so cool! Kauai is gorgeous. Glad you got to have a nice getaway vacation to celebrate being DONE with school!
Sounds like lots of fun! I can't believe Henry is already 1!! Crazy! Also, we should get together while you are in Washington! That would be so fun, I don't think I've seen you since before Lillie was born! Way too long! :) Hope you have a great trip!
Post a Comment