4/7/11

Final Countdown

Yesterday we turned our notice to move out in 5 weeks. I spent this morning taking down pictures and curtains. Gulp. This is actually going to happen. So weird to have lived here almost 4 years and then in a couple weeks, in one day's time, some men will pack up everything in our apartment and we'll be outta here. This move has sneaked up on me because 1. Eric is still super busy. In fact, he's been stressed out to the max. And 2. because we're not packing anything ourselves. In past apartments, I would have already had most of the place packed. But then, I didn't have kids back then. Man, I am glad that someone else is doing all the hard work. I can't believe that this is actually happening.

10 comments:

Emily said...

Boo, hiss, boo.

Cassidy said...

I'm jealous you have someone packing for you!!
We're moving in 3 weeks, so I get how you're feeling. I'm slowly packing right now. My pictures and books are all packed. Next it's the curtains. haha
CRAZY!!
It's hard moving with kids, isn't it?

Lyle and Mary: said...

its coming sooner than you think, and just like H.S. you will miss it, but you wouldn't ever want to go back to it when your done!

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

dont even....

Amanda said...

You are already packing! Crap! I still have half my house to pack! I we are trying to move tomorrow! and here I am on blogs! AAHHHH! I am such a slacker!

Ashley said...

This sucks...I really hate this part of becoming friends with people. :o(

Well, I guess we just have to have lots of playdates with Lillie before you go!

Rolene and David said...

What a great idea to have someone pack for you! Honestly, its going to be the best thing ever, take it from me, since I moved last week and it STUNK!!! I'm sad you guys won't be around here anymore, what do ya say, one last time to Disneyland maybe? We can finally go together! :)

Stephanie said...

Let the countdown begin! Hopefully we will get to see you guys soon, Jay and I are counting on it. Love you guys.

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Good luck. This is exciting for you guys. It is the next chapter. How nice to have someone move you??

Lindsay said...

Where are you headed again?