4/17/11

Toofies

Henry has finally cut his second central incisor and we are so grateful. That kid is not a good teether. We've been enjoying sleeping through the night again the past week, and he's even been sleeping in- YAY! Last night we were tickling him and Eric said that he saw that his gums were bulging, next to his upper teeth. Oh no! Here we go again. I wish that kids didn't get teeth until they were 18 so that they could do it out of my house. Okay, I'm being a bit dramatic, but so is Henry when he's teething. Should get bad right about the time that we leave him for a week with grandma while going on vacation. Uh oh.

3 comments:

Charee said...

I hate toofies too! Seriously, I guarantee that Reggie is more whiny right now than Henry has ever been! He still hasn't had any teeth break through but I can feel some serious bulging on the bottom! The fact that he doesn't have any yet means that I've still got a long road ahead of me. He won't let me put him down and sometimes whines even when being held--I can't get a dang thing done. Can you just bring Henry up here already so they can entertain eachother???

Jon, Julee, Maddie, & Dane said...

Wait which Grandma? When are you guys leaving for vacation. Its no secret by the way :)

Mike and Lisa said...

"second central incisor". Only a dentist....

Around these parts we just call em the big teeth in front.